Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: My Savi Melody LEDs are CONFUDDLED!

1. Back To Top    #1

My Savi Melody LEDs are CONFUDDLED!

Well, this is an odd one mates!
    My two LED lights have become confused somehow and are working independently of each other with each flip of the on-off switch. Normally each flip of the switch would change the color but they'd both be the same.
    Now one is a couple of clicks ahead of the other, although they do seem to both follow the same sequence.
    Any ideas on how to get them to play nicely together again?
    My Amazon Smile for November12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: My Savi Melody LEDs are CONFUDDLED!

Is there a way to unplug them, or turn off the circuit breaker to them? If so, maybe doing this will allow them to reset.

Tom
    In gound vinyl L, ~41,000 gallons, Pentair Clean and Clear Plus 420 cartridge filtter, Pentair 2 speed WhisperFlo pump

3. Back To Top    #3

TFP Guide

Do they have a remote control? Mine do...I screwed them up. they used to blink together...now they do as the please lol.
    IG gunite/plaster pool/spa Started 1/17/14, Plastered 5/16/14
    Size: 12'-21'x39' free form, depth ranging from 4' to 7, attached 6 person spa with spillover.
    Equipment: Whisperflo 2hp pump, Pentair 30" sand filter, Pentair Mastertemp 400k BTU heater, 1hp Whisperflo for waterfalls, and a blower for spa floor

4. Back To Top    #4

Quote Originally Posted by mrcarcrazy View Post
    Do they have a remote control? Mine do...I screwed them up. they used to blink together...now they do as the please lol.
    Had same problem.Just shut all power to inverter and then should be good.

5. Back To Top    #5

Yay, yay,yay! Found instructions online on how to re-sync the lights. ::whew!:: I had feared an electrical problem. The fix is just a set of directions with how to turn the lights on & off with certain amount of seconds in a sequence, etc. Easy peasy!
    My Amazon Smile for November12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain