FLO Error

szelik

Jun 17, 2014
Maryland
I currently own a Sundance Optima hottub (probably 2005) and noticed a FLO error. I did replace the flow switch and replaced the filter to no avail. I also tried running it without the filter in it and left it powered down for 30 mins as well. All pumps seem to work when I push the buttons to turn them on. My father (who knows way more about electricity than I) ran a voltmeter on the heater and that appears to be okay, however, the tub is not producing heat. I am curious what the piece circled in red in my picture is. It connects from the fliter to the heater an I am thinking this may have went up. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• 20140617_190125.jpg
    20140617_190125.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 37
That is the circulation pump which pumps water through the heater and will close the flow switch if working properly.

Sounds like your pump had pumped its last days.

Thanks SOOO much. I guess I am confused. The little pump circled in red is the circulation pump, but what is that bigger pump right behind it? That's where I got confused because that pump seems to work fine.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.