Just another 60's???? pool resurection

Could've just left the old plaster in there and made it into an AWESOME skateboarding bowl!

All kidding aside, congrats on taking on a cool project like this. I love the look of the older ingrounds, simple elegance in design and function. Can't wait to see it to completion! Good luck!

It looks like tomorrow morning is finally time for plaster! After this it's time for water and start equipment. The bad part to all of this is I have to leave town on Friday and won't be back for almost two weeks. PB says he will have it ready for me when I get back.

Regarding your light, I see you have one comment about the Pentair Intellibrite. This is what I have in my pool, and the single light does a great job of lighting up the whole pool.

http://www.pentairpool.com/products...color-changing-led-pool-and-spa-lights-74.htm

I will also concur with the fact it seems they are trying to charge you $600 to install the pump. I paid a lot less than that price for my VF, and installed it myself. I'm not saying to install it yourself, Pentair is getting funny about that lately, but if I can do it, a pro shouldn't have to charge $600 for the install. It was pretty easy actually.

Here's the before

photo1_zps442b2ea3.jpg

the middle

photo2_zps1829f97d.jpg

the almost after

photo3_zpsdd83238d.jpg

it's filling now and the PB is finishing the equipment and decking tomorrow.

it still sucks that I won't be able to swim until I get back on the 17th.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.