HELP!!! I need some help with my pool heater.

Jun 16, 2014
forty fort
I want to start by apologizing if I make any mistakes this is my first post. Hello everyone, I have a hayward h250 milivolt heater. I bought it last season used. when I first installed it it was hard to start but i read around about jumping the gas valve on the TH terminals and it turned on fine and after that everything worked fine. now this season, I going through kind of the same issues but this time if I jump the TH terminal I hear a click noise and the pilot light turns off. so I am not sure whats going on with the heater. I had to order the temp limiters because when I was troubleshooting one just broke apart, It was really brittle. Is there anyway I can turn it on without this temp switch. how do I bypass them. and does anyone know why when i jump the TH terminals the pilot light turns off. :confused: Any help will be greatly appreciated

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.