New pool build North Texas and looking for pebble sheen pool photos!!

DKM

Apr 9, 2014
Prosper
Hello All!
I am absolutely loving this site!! I'm amazed at all the great information and help that is on here! We are in the paperwork stages of our pool build and I am desperately looking for pebble sheen pool photos. Our pool will be 6 1/2 at the deepest and I keep going back and forth on what color pebble sheen to choose from. It's sooo hard to tell! I would love any pictures, thoughts, opinions on your experience with this. I really love the ocean blue but being in north texas, I know it will get warm fast. I also love prism blue, turtle bay and blue granite. Any pictures are greatly appreciated!! I saw the pebble sheen thread from a year ago but hoping to see more photos:)

I have the Ocean Blue Pebblesheen and am happy with it. I also had liked all the colors you mentioned. In the morning, it looks more blueish gray. In the late afternoon, it becomes a brighter blue/turqouise, which i love. It also comes with the abalone shells already in the mix, which i also adore. You can see pics in my build thread. Good luck with your selection!

LeLori

Thanks so much for your reply!! I saw your pool pics and it's gorgeous! You did an awesome job at all your selections and I love the ocean blue!!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you!! Going to check it out now:)

We are still building. We chose Pebble Sheen as well. We wanted Prism Blue until we found out it was an upgrade. Be careful many of my favorite colors were upgrades...Ocean Blue, Prism Blue. The added cost was going to be over $2500. I was pretty upset until my PB told me he could do Tahoe Blue ( a Pebble Tec color) in Sheen. I loved the Tahoe Blue so I am happy. We are adding abalone shell in the shallow end. Our deep end is 8.5 feet so no point in putting shell that deep.
I am a couple weeks out from Pebble Sheen stage. I'll post pictures in my build thread when I get there.
Good luck.

We have the aqua blue and really like it - it's one of the base colors - quite simply the water is just blue! Our old pool had the Caribbean blue and it looked blue/turquoise/green depending on the conditions - I think I posted pics of both here at some point in the past.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.