22' intex ultra frame question

Jun 16, 2014
Eldred, PA
Hi everyone.

I set up my new pool yesterday. I have filled it. The level is good. Maybe 1 inch off in a couple places. The problem I'm having is that 4 of my legs have slid to the outer edge of the pavers I placed them on. The foot is very close to slipping off. I'm wondering what will happen if a leg or legs do slip off? I realize the top rail will not be level at that point...but would it affect the stability of the whole pool? Also, the legs would then be splayed out at the bottom. Any thoughts? Thanks for your time.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Hi There Pharmer and welcome to TFP... :)

The industry standard for being level is within one inch..... If you pool is shifting already, its probably best to make sure its really level. Its a horrible job, and I'm in the process of doing the same thing, but if you get it right, you can leave them up for years... :)

Pharmer, you can always add another paver behind the existing. As long as the leg is currently on the existing paver, just dig out behind it and add another. I had to do that for the same reason. I over dug the hole a little but, added some stone and tamped it down good. I then put the new paver in and leveled it with the existing. Has worked perfectly.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.