Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: photo bucket test

1. Back To Top    #1
    Chrisman, Illinois (East Central Illinois)

photo bucket test

I could not figure out how to make tapatalk work with my android tablet for pictures, so now I'm giving photo bucket a try.

The pool company is coming to level ground for pool install today and I need to figure out how to add pictures. As one poster pointed out, photos are the currency of this website

This is a test...this is only a test. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't think that's right. Grrr....I want the image to show, not a silly link.

- - - Updated - - - did work after all. It just doesn't show up when you add it to your post. All is shows is a bunch of URL and IMG letters and numbers. Ha! I can do it!!!!
    27' round Seaspray Evolution, AG, 17,100 gallons, Pump: Hayward Power-Flo Matrix Dual Speed 1.5 hp, Filter: Hayward Pro Series High Rate Sand Filter, June 18, 2014, Kreepy Krauley Lil Shark, TF-100 test kit, Intex Krystal Clear Saltwater System

2. Back To Top    #2

Houston, TX

Re: photo bucket test

very nice very nice.
    TFP Moderator Chris V. ~16K Pool & Spa, 48NSF DE, IG Plaster Circa 2000, Intermatic PE653, Challenger pump with a 2 speed B2984, 20gal stenner chlorine injection, Houston, TX
    One cannot follow Islam and Christianity at the same time, nor can one follow pool store methods and TFP at the same time.
    Pool School -- Pool Math -- TF-Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3
    Eastern Ohio

Re: photo bucket test

It all looks good here.