Completed the install last weekend.
I cut in a 2" T fitting with a 1/2" threaded bushing for the Stenner. Piece of cake- took about 10 minutes. I put some teflon tape on the check valve threads for good measure. Not sure it's necessary but it's nice to have that security. If you're considering the stenner, buy a 100 PSI version so the injector fitting is a check valve. The low PSI fitting is not a check valve.
I mounted the pump on the house. It's wired into a simple outlet that's on a timer. It's not tied into a relay on the pump, but this is a short term setup for me. In 6 months we're going to do some remodeling and the stenner will be moved to an automation system. I used the same 15 gallon uline tank that someone else on the forum used. I used a couple fittings (I probably went way overboard) to put the supply line into the tank, and then to vent the tank as the chlorine level goes down. I only put about 5 gallons into the supply tank for now. That should give me time to figure verify that it's working and get it dialed in.
I'm running the stenner for 2.5 hrs in the late afternoon and then using the variable setting on the stenner to fine tune the amount of chlorine delivered. My starting point is at a setting of 6 for those 2.5 hrs for a usage of 2 FC per day. We'll see what it looks like tonight- this is the first day that it's running as planned.