Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: AutoPilot error message

1. Back To Top    #1

AutoPilot error message

It said Purifier Off
    Revisar OpEC (looks like revisar is spanish for "check")

We have had numerous power bumps (very short power outages) latley. We did have a outage yesterday moring and I noticed this when I returned from work.

None of the buttons would respond so I had to unplug the AutoPilot and plug it back in. Everything was in spanish. I figured out how to get it back to english and found that all the setting were incorrect. The cell type was wrong the cell power level was 1. I change it back to the correct cell and power level 2. I set the salt level and pool volume.

The temp display is reading 13 degrees lower than the acual temp. Tried to adjust but the adjustment is only for 6 degrees.
    It appears to be working, but I'm thinking I need to call a tech. Anyone have any suggestions.
    IG, 32,000 Gallon, Plaster, 1HP Pentair Whisperflow, Pentair Triton II Sand Filter, Polaris 480

2. Back To Top    #2
    Silver Spring, MD

Re: AutoPilot error message

It sounds like the backup battery might be going.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School