Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: AquaRite %

1. Back To Top    #1
    Jackson, Ohio

AquaRite %

I am curious what others are using for their % output on their AquaRite SWG.

I have my SWG set at 65% and am slowly dropping the % as my FC is still rising.

Current levels:
    Southern Ohio, 18'x36', 8'x3' deep, Vinyl, Hayward 1hp Super Pump, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward AquaRite 25k SWG, 5-3'x8' Solar Panels, Hayward AquaSolar, Aqua Pro 137k Heat Pump

Taylor K-2006, Taylor K-1766, Taylor SpeedStir, hth 6-Way with OTO

2. Back To Top    #2

Newton, NC

Re: AquaRite %

With a 500 gal spa and 13,700 gal pool and a T-CELL-15, I run the spa overnight for 1 hour at 15% and run the pool overnight for 4 hours at 25%. During the day I run in spillover mode which is also 25%. I run the spillover manually depending on how long we are going to be by the pool (my wife loves the sound of the spillover running). Most days the spillover runs for about 3 hours. Our pool is in direct sunlight all day, and I have the CYA at 50. The FC is typically around 3.
    Vince L

16' x 37' fiberglass pool, 8' fiberglass spa, Hayward Swimclear C3030 filter, Hayward EcoStar VS pump, Goldline Pro Logic PL-PS-8, Goldline SWCG, Goldline Sense & Dispense pH control, Fiberstars LED's in pool & spa, AquaCal SQ175R heat pump, SR Smith Typhoon slide, Polaris 9300xi robotic cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3
    Tucson, AZ

8 hours at 50% ... in the AZ sun with CYA at about 75ppm
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

4. Back To Top    #4

Waxahachie, Tx.

Keep in mind also that every pool situation is different. I run my variable speed pump at 1500 rpm for 8 hours
    And she at 50%. I am currently maintaining an FC of 3.5 at the end of my pump run cycle.
    12 x 26 Viking FG IG, Bermuda Model, 3 1/2' to 5', 7000 Gallons, Diamond Series Maya, Hayward 1 1/2 HP Maxflo VS, Hayward Stay Clear Plus Cart Filter C17502(S), Hayward Aqua Rite SWG w/T3 cell, Color Changing FIBERSTAR Lighting, Aqua Bot Supreme Robotic cleaner, Brushed Concrete with CCI Liberty Tan color, Taylor K-2006 test kit, Armor Foundation penetrating concrete sealer(lifetime warranty).