Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Re: Spots on plaster

1. Back To Top    #1

Re: Spots on plaster

Moved post. Please start your own thread to ask questions rather than reuse someone else's thread. Butterfly

I have been reading all of your replies concerning questionable spots on plaster. Well I also have the blue quartz plaser and in the deep end are about 50 small spots and heres where I figured it out. The same spots were on the plastic main drain covers, so I started looking closer and there were 3 bb's corroded to the plastic. I super shocked my pool thinking it was algea which there was some on the walls. So, will the vitamin C work in my case? The PH is within ideal limits, it was a little high for awhile but trying to keep an eye on it now since its super hot here in Houston now. Thanks!

2. Back To Top    #2

Houston, TX

Re: Spots on plaster

It really depends on what the BBs were made of. Best bet is to rub a vit C tablet on them and see what happens.
    TFP Moderator Chris V. ~16K Pool & Spa, 48NSF DE, IG Plaster Circa 2000, Intermatic PE653, Challenger pump with a 2 speed B2984, 20gal stenner chlorine injection, Houston, TX
    One cannot follow Islam and Christianity at the same time, nor can one follow pool store methods and TFP at the same time.
    Pool School -- Pool Math -- TF-Test Kit