Hi Great Site!!!!!!

Jun 12, 2014
Shepherdsville Ky
Hi my name is Mike and I am a new pool owner so new in fact I am waiting on them to install it lol. And I just wanted to pop in and say this site is great it makes pool ownership almost idiot proof. I had no idea about anything to do with chemical balance, and after spending a couple of hours reading I atleast feel comfortable with where to start. So thanks for the great site.

Welcome!! We're all pool lovers posting here. Suggestion --> Get you test kit ordered now and you'll be all ready when the install is complete. Test your tap or pool fill water first for an idea of what you're starting with. For Example-my fill water is incredibly soft so I know I will have to add calcium from the git-go.
I swear by the TF-100 kit. It has the best value and is an investment in healthy pool care. $68 is cheap, trust me. People who balk at that never seem to hesitate spending $100s of dollars on UN-necessary chemicals that the pool stores sell them after the pool store tests their water "free". LOL Save yourself all that trouble and start out on right foot. If you like this site and donate to its upkeep, TSTestkits also gives a discount on that test kit. its a win-win situation in my mind.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support