Pool Renovation, Mburg, WV, With Pics.

lol Waldog.... This is as far as they've got. :D

They should start with the liner within the next 30 minutes or so.

upajyse4.jpg

Schroedz.

Are we there yet, are we there yet ???? Still no pics and it's been almost 2 horus. Waz up wit dat :confused: We're anxious too you know. How about shots of them installing?

Almost Kissafrog! They are just about done putting the wall foam on. Liner goes in shortly. Water truck will be here in about an hour to start filling.

I know right?? The wait is killing me too lol. Yep I'll be getting shots of the install and posting them straight away! :D

Schroedz.

I dont understand some pool companies..... My guy called me on a monday and said "lets do it this weekend" I did ground work the kubota and father in law friday, pool guy showed up saturday, we were swimming in it sunday....

Tjroux I've had a lot of delays with the company that's doing this but the guys are doing a fantastic job so I can't complain too much.

And we're off!!.... Now the race is on to get the liner in before the water truck turns up!!!

Pics so far....

qydezuza.jpg

yma9ava5.jpg

namy5eta.jpg

egehynub.jpg

Schroedz.

Tjroux I've had a lot of delays with the company that's doing this but the guys are doing a fantastic job so I can't complain too much.

And we're off!!.... Now the race is on to get the liner in before the water truck turns up!!!

Pics so far....

Schroedz.

The best part was I bought all the parts and pieces on my own, found this guy who does installs for a local company as a contractor, and then knocked 500$ off my install price for working with him instead of hiring his worker

Some contractors are cool with the working with them, glad you found one that would let you do some work :)

The best part was I bought all the parts and pieces on my own, found this guy who does installs for a local company as a contractor, and then knocked 500$ off my install price for working with him instead of hiring his worker

Some contractors are cool with the working with them, glad you found one that would let you do some work :)

That's cool. It's always good when you find one like that.

More pics in the next post.

Schroedz.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Congrats Schroedz, I'm so excited for you! The pool looks a lot different now than it did this morning. You will be swimming soon.

That liner is awesome, I love it. :D

Thanks Samantha :D oh it sure does. It's been quite an adventure from start to finish. The liner is a new one bought out this year by Kayden manufacturers LLC.

Pool is now full. Yay!

Still have to cut out the holes for the return and skimmer, plus hook the pump and filter up.

Latest pics.

agada5ed.jpg

y9emuge6.jpg

Schroedz.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.