Pool Renovation, Mburg, WV, With Pics.

Quick update.

No work done since last Thursday. However they were supposed to come out today but didn't. I had to call and tell them of a problem. The wooden wall started coming away from the top support beam, where they took off the coping last Tuesday.Two of the guys came this afternoon to fix it. They expressed as much frustration as I did at the lack of work that has been done. One of the guys said that if he had a crew of 4, he could get the brick dust, vermiculite and coping done in 2 days! He's going to have words with the owner when he gets back to the office. So I'm hoping some good comes of that. He's eager to get it done. He said that hopefully they'll be here tomorrow. We'll wait and see.

Here's a pic of what was the problem. 1/2 inch gap.

y3uvuvu7.jpg

Schroedz.

Update.

They came out again last Thursday got some more done. Hubby was told Monday that they'd be doing vermiculite Tuesday, of course it didn't happen. I was told they'd be out yesterday to do it, again another no show. Monday and Tuesday this week they did get the new coping installed and finished the prep for the bottom.

Here's the pics.

usetyqyd.jpg

4ejupanu.jpg

a2abugez.jpg

uvu3eha8.jpg

e4ebavy3.jpg

3yvadane.jpg

Schroedz.

Quick update.

Vermiculite is due to be done Tuesday July 15th. Let's hope they turn up this time!

They will fax the measurements of the liner on Tuesday and the liner will be sent via expedited shipping. So we could be swimming by next weekend, if not, then I'm guessing it'll be early the following week. Either way, I'm excited!!

Schroedz.

Come to my house! I'll let you swim! I'm off Sundays -Thursdays! :mrgreen: Always looking forward to having guest and making new friends! :cool:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
The weather is pretty cool right now . It is here... Thank Goodness for that!

It's finally official... The liner gets dropped in tomorrow. I'm so freaking happy right now!! :D

Here's how things stand today, they filled the gaps in the vermiculite that they'd left previously and of course, pics of the progress so far.

Roll on tomorrow hehe...

etazapyg.jpg

7e5eryne.jpg

Schroedz.

Just stopping in to say Hi to a fellow West Virginian. I've been up around the Martinsburg area a few times. That liner is gorgeous! Can't wait to see pics of it installed.

Hi Pepsiholic... Great to meet a fellow West Virginian :D Cool, I like it round here, I know it's not everyone's taste but it's rich in history. Thanks! It's new for this year... You and me both hun lol ;)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.