This Is The End Result

After a season of problems last year I was not looking forward to the pool this year. However, followed the advice on this site and so far it has been the easiest year of pool maintenance I have had in years. Check chlorine and add bleach everyday and this is what I got...Happy Kids!

Attachments

• pool.jpg
    pool.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 242
That is what a pool is suppose to look like! Clean, clear n busy!!!

Your post and photo is encouraging for those of us working to get there. Thanks for the inspiration.

Those hoops that are laying on the concrete......are those the ones that stand up in the water and the kids swim through them? If so, do you like them? I have thought about getting some. Right now our water isn't clear enough to be able to see them to swim through, but we will get there some day.

After a season of problems last year I was not looking forward to the pool this year. However, followed the advice on this site and so far it has been the easiest year of pool maintenance I have had in years. Check chlorine and add bleach everyday and this is what I got...Happy Kids!

Beautiful water! :party:

How many times in life do you find something that is easier, cheaper and works better than the conventional method?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Yes, those hoops are the ones that the kids swim through. My kids love them! Had a friend over who couldn't believe how clear my water was. With the filter off I bet you could put a newspaper on the bottom in the shallow end and read it!

Isn't that how all pools are suppose to be?

A big pet peeve of mine is passing a beautiful pool daily and seeing it so green and gross and people still use it like it's suppose to be that way! Ugh...

[/end rant]

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.