Dudadiesel.com Boric acid buying experience

Sep 11, 2013
DFW Metroplex
I ordered 55 lbs of Boric acid from Duda Diesel and I didn't have a good experience.

1.) First shipment damaged during middle of the transit, so FedEx returned the package back to Duda.
2.) Duda sent an replacement shipment to me with no additional cost.
3.) Shipment arrived but 4.3 pounds out of 55 pounds of boric acid missing. I didn't see any damage to the container so I eliminated the shipment problem.

I Paid approximately $92 for the product ($65 for boric acid plus $27 for shipment), my sister owns a small business and I know the pain associated with managing and running a business, but a 4.3 pound shortage on 55 pound shipment is excessive. So I sent an email to Duda about this, they replied my email with no apology and they acted as if this is normal. I informed them I will make a complaint to BBB and today I got 5 pounds of Boric acid from Duda, I offered them to pay for extra 13 Oz and they declined.

Seems they made good on their end of the deal then. Are your still going to post to the BBB about them?

Seems they made good on their end of the deal then. Are your still going to post to the BBB about them?

Oh, No, they resolved the matter to my satisfaction, I am not reporting to BBB, Just want to share what happened

- - - Updated - - -

It ain't exactly like cornflakes....."Contents may have settled during shipping and handling".

If it is within one pounds I won't mind, but 4.3 pounds out of 55 pounds was little excessive, I weighed with my personal weighing scale as well as checked the FedEx shipment weight.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.