Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Hybrid Pool - Vinyl Liner with concrete baja/tanning ledge and steps new build

1. Back To Top    #1

Hybrid Pool - Vinyl Liner with concrete baja/tanning ledge and steps new build

New to this forum. I am really wanting to do a new build using a kidney type shape steel wall pool with a vinyl liner, but adding a concrete baja/tanning ledge with a diamond brite finish. My question is has anyone done this and is there any reference/drawings anyone can share? Any info at all would be extremely appreciated. I am located in Southern Ontario where the summers can be extremely hot and humid and the winters are extremely harsh.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Hybrid Pool - Vinyl Liner with concrete baja/tanning ledge and steps new build

Hi, welcome to TFP! I don't have any experience with the type of pool you are describing, but we have many members who have built pools either for themselves or professionally who can probably answer your question.
    TFP Moderator
    Helpful links: TF Test Kits,TFP Pool School, PoolMath
    Vogue 21' round AG, Pentair 1 hp 2 speed pump, 36 sq ft DE filter, Hayward S180T 150# sand filter, Houston, Texas
    Love TFP? Become a
    TFP Supporter!