Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Newbie!!! 1st time using Pavers for Support! Do they need to be Flush?

1. Back To Top    #1

Newbie!!! 1st time using Pavers for Support! Do they need to be Flush?

Hi Not sure I am asking this question right. Mom doing this for first time. If my pavers are 4inches thick, Do I need to dig down 4 inches to make them even with the dirt?? Thanks in advance! Will post pictures as I go along!
    4742gal, AG, 9x18x52" Intex, vinyl, sand,1500gph, just purchased 6/1/2014, Going to be building SOON !! EXCITED!!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Newbie!!! 1st time using Pavers for Support! Do they need to be Flush?

Yes, they do need to be flush. It would be helpful if you ask all your questions in one thread. If you'd like to start your thread, I will move this to your build thread when I get to work in an hour. It helps to keep all of your questions rolling in 1 thread.
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

3. Back To Top    #3

Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    Yes, they do need to be flush. It would be helpful if you ask all your questions in one thread. If you'd like to start your thread, I will move this to your build thread when I get to work in an hour. It helps to keep all of your questions rolling in 1 thread.
    Thanks Casey I'd appreciate that!
    4742gal, AG, 9x18x52" Intex, vinyl, sand,1500gph, just purchased 6/1/2014, Going to be building SOON !! EXCITED!!

4. Back To Top    #4

TFP Guide

Yup levelling is a horrible task, but its a necessary evil.... Take your time to get it right, it will be better for the longevity of your pool.... There's heaps of threads on here with advice on how to best level your site... Good luck...
    Intex Rectangle 18 x 9 x 52', 4544 gallon (18000 litres), 0.75 hp pool pump, 100 sqft Zodiac Titan Cartridge Filter - 40mm, Stenner Peristaltic Pump chlorine injection system, Intex Over The Wall Skimmer, Intex Fittings with 40mm plumbing Lil Patch Of Heaven. Build/Construction http://www.troublefreepool.com/threa...lice-of-heaven