Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Looking for pool tool storage ideas

1. Back To Top    #1

Beaufort, SC

Looking for pool tool storage ideas

Hey all, I am looking for a way to store tools, poles, hoses, etc close to the pool, but in something that looks decent. Our shed and garage are both too far away to be a realistic option. I thought of putting hooks on the fence or sinking a couple of posts with LED post caps on top and hooks on the side to hold tools, but dont want it to look cheap. So, anybody have any pictures with what you did to keep your pool stuff organized? Thanks!

2. Back To Top    #2
    SW PA

Re: Looking for pool tool storage ideas

I'd be interested in this too. I have all my stuff crammed into the garage and hubby is not too happy about that! He said he wants to buy me a shed for just the pool stuff which would be nice.
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

3. Back To Top    #3
    East Texas

Rubbermaid deck box for me.....and a roll around trash can on the side of the house with the rolled up vac hose in it. Pole stands beside my "pool float rack"
    16x32x52" Steel Cornelius Miramar AGP Vinyl liner 13,100 gal. Buried 2 ft.
    2 Speed Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 85 g.p.m. 22" 250lb. sand filter hard plumbed
    Pool Rover Jr., Pool Blaster Max, Diver Dave TF100 Test Kit/Speed Stir
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!

4. Back To Top    #4

Waxahachie, Tx.

Suncast deck boxes. I was trying figure out a way to store my aquabot supreme cleaner so I did not have to take it in and out of the shed. Now I store my cleaner poolside and it's hidden. Looks good too.
    12 x 26 Viking FG IG, Bermuda Model, 3 1/2' to 5', 7000 Gallons, Diamond Series Maya, Hayward 1 1/2 HP Maxflo VS, Hayward Stay Clear Plus Cart Filter C17502(S), Hayward Aqua Rite SWG w/T3 cell, Color Changing FIBERSTAR Lighting, Aqua Bot Supreme Robotic cleaner, Brushed Concrete with CCI Liberty Tan color, Taylor K-2006 test kit, Armor Foundation penetrating concrete sealer(lifetime warranty).