Agp liner replacement

Agp liner install

I just had a new replacement liner installed in my agp, and the sand bottom under the liner is full of imperfections And divots, with the night light on it looks horrible, the installer says it should flatten out over time, I'm thinking that's not gonna happen, should I ask him to redo it or is he right by saying with the weight if the water it may flatten out?

Welcome to TFP.

Those will not smooth out yet they pose no risk or danger to the pool. They are simply cosmetic and a bit ugly. I have them in my pool because I did not do a very good job with it and taking care of my brain injured husband at the time. You can certainly fight all you want with the installer but I doubt he will entertain you and fix it as it causes no real problem with the pool itself.

Well, I'd certainly try to see if they will smooth it but I wouldn't hold your breath. I'm going to assume the pool bottom wasn't like this before the liner change? Were they tromping around the inside of the pool while installing the liner?

Please keep to one thread, I combined the two together. Casey~

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Well let us know! I'm interested to see how they handle themselves!

P.S. Can you please add our location to your profile and your pool specs to your signature. It helps us help you with regional advice and we won't have to continually harass you for your pool specs every time you post! Don't worry... we won't come over and do your pool maintenance! :mrgreen:

It's your call. Do you want to waste time swimming now worrying about it and waiting for them to come back? I would enjoy it and get on them the last week of August and don't let up til they fix it.

hopfully you don't have a robot cleaner... or that may not be beneficial... i would be ticked. i'm on a well and could not drain and refill. if i have an AGP put up professionall I will make it abundantly clear they have to do it right the first time.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.