I drank the pool water

kcindc

Gold Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
TFP Guide
Sep 2, 2011
Fairfax, VA
So, it has been raining and I've been doing my testing indoors. I use a Tervis tumbler to collect my water sample. I forgot to empty the glass after I was finished testing, fast forward a few hours and absentmindedly I drank about half a glass of pool water. It tasted just like the filtered water in my house. :tasty: I didn't realize it was pool water until I saw another Tervis tumbler on the other side of the kitchen. :shock: :pale: Luckily my pool water was sparkly, balanced and the chlorine levels were at maintain levels and I didn't become ill. :thumleft:

So, anyone else have any embarrassing stories about testing or their pool water?

Never done that. Ironically our dog never drinks out of the pool,although he runs around it frantically trying to "save" the kids. He MUST get hot and when we give him a bowl of fresh water he drinks it, but never out of the pool.....must smell odd to him? It is a SWG though. Tested salt today and it was just over 3400. Wonder if he knows it isn't doggy potable water.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.