So, it has been raining and I've been doing my testing indoors. I use a Tervis tumbler to collect my water sample. I forgot to empty the glass after I was finished testing, fast forward a few hours and absentmindedly I drank about half a glass of pool water. It tasted just like the filtered water in my house. I didn't realize it was pool water until I saw another Tervis tumbler on the other side of the kitchen. Luckily my pool water was sparkly, balanced and the chlorine levels were at maintain levels and I didn't become ill.
So, anyone else have any embarrassing stories about testing or their pool water?