Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: upright supports under ledge missing

1. Back To Top    #1

upright supports under ledge missing

Just had an Impress 15 x 30 pool installed and noticed not all uprights have the top support bracket, does this seem correct. See picture attached, left rail has it right doesn't. Missing 8 in total and ledge is "floaty" where they are missingpool.jpg

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: upright supports under ledge missing

Did you install or have it professionally installed? Regardless, I'd call whoever you purchased from and see if they can ship you the parts or replace the missing ones.

Welcome to TFP!
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

3. Back To Top    #3

Talked to installer. He said the pool only comes with brackets for uprights on rounded section of pool and not straight portions (oval pool). He said he has installed a lot of these impress ovals and that's all they send. He is an honest guy and there were no extra parts lying around. There are screw holes in the rails to accept something.

So you agree they should be there?

4. Back To Top    #4

Can you pull up some pics of it from the manufacturer website or even in google pics to see what others have. We've been doing a lot of pool shopping lately. Looked at one almost identical to yours yesterday and I remember them being on every one but it was a small 8' round floor model so maybe that is why.

5. Back To Top    #5

I would think that they should all have the same hardware. It's hard to say though. Do all the post have holes to accept the hardware?
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

6. Back To Top    #6

The pictures I have seen seem to have them on all uprights. Called manufacturer, (Celebration) waiting on an answer.

- - - Updated - - -

All uprights have holes. Ledge is just not as strong where they are missing.

7. Back To Top    #7

Looking here http://www.poolworldinc.com/wp-conte...s-Brochure.pdf it shows them on each one, an the description says they are fully supported uprights with a clear photo of a panel having one on each side of it. Pretty sure you are missing your supports. Of course you can only clearly see the round pool totally, not the oval sides.