Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Solar cover cut to fit steps railings.

1. Back To Top    #1
    Frankfort , Illinois

Exclamation Solar cover cut to fit steps railings.

I have a solar cover reel and I have to say I will never come back to pulling the solar cover off by hand. The only problem is when I cover the pool with solar cover it won't cover the area where my steps are. Because of the railing. Did anyone ever try to cut the cover to work with steps railings?
    30'x54" Quest Above Ground Round Pool , About 21,000 Gallons , Hayward Perflex EC50 D.E. Filter System 1.5HP Power-Flo Pump , TF-100 Test Kit , Two Hayward Main Drains on the Bottom , Hayward CL200 In-Line Above-Ground Chlorinator.
    77"x77"x21.5" Hot Tub

2. Back To Top    #2
    Sacramento, CA

Re: Solar cover cut to fit steps railings.

I have a separate piece cut to fit my steps. It's small enough that I just roll it up by hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    TFP Method Advanced Intermediate
    • 17,500 gallons - In Ground - Plaster - Hayward Swimclear 3020 Cartridge Filter - Sta-Rite Max-E-Glas Main Pump upgraded with A.O. Smith B2980 E-Plus New Centurion Two-Speed Motor - Polaris 280 Cleaner with Polaris PB4-60 Booster Pump - TightWatt2 Timer - Taylor K-2006 Test Kit - Pool Pilot Digital Nano SWCG

Helpful Links: Pool School, BBB for Beginners, How to Shock ('s a process not a product), Chlorine/CYA Chart, Jason's Pool Calculator