Pulling the trigger on Dolphin Triton,nervous.......

Aug 4, 2013
Oklahoma
We need this pool cleaner. Since switching the SWG and getting my lab work right,our water is real clear. Sediment at the bottom can be seen, the deep end is 12 foot,hard to reach to scrub. This is a lot of cash for this cleaner. I've been reading all the reviews on this forum about pool cleaners. I found this Triton for $789.00 w/free shipping and no tax. What do you all think? Also says 2 year warranty.

http://www.hydropool.com/cgi-bin/hy...wimming-Pool-Cleaner-with-Caddy/99996356.html

That is also a model that you can purchase an add on remote for. FWIW, I had a dolphin diagnostic that worked great for 7 years. Now I am looking to replace it. The hydropool people are nice. I used to take my water there for testing before I found this site. They have been helpful in finding different parts for me.

Are there any warranty ramifications by buying this one on line? I know my M5 looses it's warranty thru on line purchases, but the Z5 does not.

So far I love the M5

+1 to this. I bought the Z5 mainly for the reason above. I'd strongly suggest you contact dolphon/maytronics and make sure you don't lose the warranty on that model by buying online.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.