I am new to this whole pool thing. I just did my first test with the kit and these are my numbers. I don't really want to rely on the pool store and want to do myself but man this is confusing. Pool guy did the pool the first 2 months. It did rain today about 3 hours prior to me doing this test. Not sure if that matters.
Any assistance on this would be great.
1. I am wondering if my numbers make sense.
2. CC seems low but FC is high?
3. The calcium seems high and not sure what to do about that. The water is pretty clear.
4. CYA seems high so do I need stabilizer? If so, can I use a household product or does it have to be the stabilizer at the pool store?
5. Salt generator is at 25%.
Thanks for any help you can offer.