Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Getting ready for a New Pool Build North Texas

1. Back To Top    #1

Melissa Texas

Getting ready for a New Pool Build North Texas

Hello everyone,

We are in the final stages before we sign the contract with a builder here. Financing is in place. Have done lots of research and read tons of things and viewed many of the posts on here. Lot's of good feedback and viewpoints on subjects and questions we had.

One question that was raised by one of the finalist for our PB was they stated that the grotto they quoted us which is a 4 ton is not meant to be climbed on or jumped off of as it is a large rock that is just set on boulders. I was at a stone yard here locally yesterday and he showed me the slabs that he sells to PB's and they are thick and heavy. Anyone on here have any insight as to this being fact? I have a 6 year old and she loves to climb and although I will have rules I'm sure down the road someone will push them. If that is the case I'm thinking a waterfall may be safer and a better option?

Thanks in advance

2. Back To Top    #2

Houston, TX

Re: Getting ready for a New Pool Build North Texas

sounds like pool builder CYA (not cyanuric acid ...).
    TFP Moderator Chris V. ~16K Pool & Spa, 48NSF DE, IG Plaster Circa 2000, Intermatic PE653, Challenger pump with a 2 speed B2984, 20gal stenner chlorine injection, Houston, TX
    One cannot follow Islam and Christianity at the same time, nor can one follow pool store methods and TFP at the same time.
    Pool School -- Pool Math -- TF-Test Kit