Test Results

MsAmy

Jun 10, 2014
Murfreesboro,tn
Pool has been up and running 1 week. SWCG set at 50%. Added since opening 1 gallon of MA, (ph was 8.2) 8# of CYA, 3# of calcium hypochlorite shock & about 50 oz. of bleach over the course of one week.

Numbers as of today using Waterlink Datamate?? and cross checked with Taylor kit:

FC 3.3
TC. 4.21
CC 0.91
PH 7.8
Hardness 44
ALK 130
CYA 38
Salt 3000 (SWG says 3100-3200)

I will take a sample to another store tomorrow for another opinion and order a test kit as well. Water is clear. I can see drains in 6 feet, but I feel like it could be a bit better.

We have had tons of rain the past week, in fact I have only been on the pool once. I had to pump to waste about an inch today.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Pool store said all was well and just let the SWG do it's thing.

Welcome to TFP! :wave:

Other than pH I would leave it be until you get your good test kit in.

pH I would bring down to 7.5, the SWG is going to continuously drive it up, depending on the pool you will probably be adding MA once a week or so.

Post back here once you get your kit, I'm curious as to what the CCs really are.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.