1. Back To Top    #1

Just too easy! Thank you TFP!

FC 7.5
    CC 0
    TA 80
    ph 7.5
    CYA 60-70

Water: perfectly clear!

Soooo glad I found this place! Any adjustments that I should be concerned about?

27' AG 18K Gallons ~ Cartridge Filter ~ Pentair 1.5 HP Pump

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Just too easy! Thank you TFP!

CYA is a little on the high side, but I wouldn't do anything about it, it is manageable at that level. The only other adjustment needed is your bathing suit. GET WET!!!!!!
    12000 Gallon IG Plaster built 2/15/2014. Jandy 340 sg ft 127 gpm filter, Jandy 1 HP stealth pump. Circupool RJ-45 SWG (overkill). TF-100 with Speed Stir.

3. Back To Top    #3

The CYA is a little on the high side for a non-SWG pool, but you seem to have compensated with FC

Just be careful not to add any more CYA, and maybe let that level come down some.

Got a pic for us?
    TFP Moderator TF100 Test Kit TF100 TestKit YouTube Channel PoolMath
    You're done SLAMing when:
    1)You lose 1ppm or less FC overnight, & 2)You have .5ppm CC's or less, & 3)your water is clear.

~ One should not use a sledge hammer to swat a mosquito. ~

If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

4. Back To Top    #4

Great Job!

Assuming that your pool is not a salt water pool, just keep an eye on the CYA level to make sure it does not get any higher. Also, I do not see a calcium (CH) test. At some point, I would test for that just to see where it stands. Since your water is perfectly clear along with the fact that your numbers look good, I do not see the need for any adjustments right now.
    Gold Supporter, TFP Lifetime Supporter, 26,680 gal Plaster IGP 3.5 - 10' depth / Attached Waterfall Spa, Manually Chlorinated, Triton Sand Filter, 1.5 HP * 1.1 SF = 1.65 SFHP 1-speed Pentair WhisperFlo WF-26 Pump, 400K BTU NG Teledyne Laars Series One Heater, Polaris 360, Test Kit Comparison, Chlorine/CYA Chart, SLAMing Your Pool, OCLT
    A good test kit is an investment, not an expense.

5. Back To Top    #5

Quote Originally Posted by northrn View Post
    FC 7.5
    CC 0
    TA 80
    ph 7.5
    CYA 60-70

Water: perfectly clear!

Soooo glad I found this place! Any adjustments that I should be concerned about?

Yes, your number of posts is too low. Get out there and answer some easy posts!
    It's obvious you know how to balance the pool chemistry. graduate.gif
    16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!