Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Considering New SWG system instead of just a new cell

1. Back To Top    #1

Considering New SWG system instead of just a new cell

Anyone have experience with Aquacomfort Technologies SWG? Link below. Opinions?

http://www.trustaquacomfort.com/wp-c...hure-lores.pdf
    22,500 gal Lagoon shaped inground pool, vinyl liner, Hayward 4800 DE Filter, Hayward 1.5 HP super pump, Aqua Heat Pump, Nexus Pure SWG, Aquabot, Hebron, CT

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Considering New SWG system instead of just a new cell

My brother in law has the same one, I believe.

Ive seen the same unit relabelled by a few companies....a long time ago I did the research and eventually found the company that *actually* manufactures the unit (and just resells it to others that slap their label on it)

My BIL had his installed along with his pool a few years ago. He mentioned to me his pool builder stopped using them because it was hard to get a hold of their service if necessary. Take that with a grain of salt.

I personally went with a Pool Pilot Digital. This was before I heard his pool builder was dropping them, but what irked me was the whole relabelling thing. I couldnt find any good reliable reviews on it, because the "brand" was like a moving target (kinda like how HD or Lowes have their own version of something so its "theirs only, cant price match it, it has unique features" etc)

As of today I would be looking at a Pool Pilot (if budget allows) or a Circupool since they seem to get decent ratings especially for the price.
    22K IG vinyl, .5HP Northstar pump, S244T filter, AutoPilot Digital w/SC-48 cell

3. Back To Top    #3

I have found the same (hard to do research on them). Thanks for the reply.
    22,500 gal Lagoon shaped inground pool, vinyl liner, Hayward 4800 DE Filter, Hayward 1.5 HP super pump, Aqua Heat Pump, Nexus Pure SWG, Aquabot, Hebron, CT

4. Back To Top    #4

Looks identical to the Saltron Pure Breeze that poolsupplyworld used to sell. I would give you the link, but apparently they don't sell them anymore. That would concern me. I hear that the pool pilot is a good unit, but it is pretty expensive. I would look at Hayward or Circupool (which is what I have), or Pentair if you wanted to also get their automation system (otherwise you are stuck with 20% increments).
    14k gal IG vinyl, Jandy Flopro 1 hp up-rated, 2 spd pump, Hayward 325 sq ft cartridge filter, Circupool Si-40 SWCG