Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: inner stabilizer rails

  1. Back To Top    #1

    Join Date
    Jun 2014

    inner stabilizer rails

    We just bought a used 24' doughboy pool and the top stabilizer rails are rusted, so im trying to find new ones. I see alot of square looking ones but mine are rounded, my question, will the square ones work? I would think they would work the same since the walls, liner and coping are pretty much all the same thickness. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

  2. Back To Top    #2
    Casey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    SW PA

    Re: inner stabilizer rails

    Hi Kenny and welcome to TFP. The thing with the stabilizer bars (square or rounded) is, they must fit into the plates that attach to the supports on the outside of the pool. That will be your only hang up if you chose a different stabilizer bar. Have you tried to contact a doughboy dealer to see if they can assist you with any new parts?
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

    24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts