Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New Lifetime Member....How to take advantage $10 test kit discount offer?

1. Back To Top    #1

New Lifetime Member....How to take advantage $10 test kit discount offer?

Just became a supporter of TFP (Lifetime). I am a first time pool owner and newby and this great site and has really opened my eyes. I have a basic testing kit but want to purchase a better one. I would like the TF-100 and want to take advantage of my $10 discount, but couldn't see how to do it. Any assistance?
    First time pool owner. IG pool & spa combo. Approx. 18,000 gal. White plaster.
    Free-form(ish), roughly 30' x 15'. Titan RPM D.E. Filter (48 sq. ft. filter area).
    Pentair WhisperFlo WFE-6 pump (1.5 HP, 1 speed). Pentair 300K BTU/hr NG heater.
    Dolphin Nautilus robotic cleaner. Plaster & all equipment age: 5+ years.
    TF100 test kit and AquaChek strips.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: New Lifetime Member....How to take advantage $10 test kit discount offer?

Okay, I jumped the gun on this one..... I received an email from Jason with the coupon discount code and instructions on how to input it when ordering the test kit. If only I'd waited 10 minutes and checked my email!!!!!! Anyways, to new supporters that may have the same question as I did, just keep an eye on your email inbox and you'll have your coupon code in no time......
    First time pool owner. IG pool & spa combo. Approx. 18,000 gal. White plaster.
    Free-form(ish), roughly 30' x 15'. Titan RPM D.E. Filter (48 sq. ft. filter area).
    Pentair WhisperFlo WFE-6 pump (1.5 HP, 1 speed). Pentair 300K BTU/hr NG heater.
    Dolphin Nautilus robotic cleaner. Plaster & all equipment age: 5+ years.
    TF100 test kit and AquaChek strips.

3. Back To Top    #3

Welcome to TFP
    TFP Moderator TF100 Test Kit TF100 TestKit YouTube Channel PoolMath
    You're done SLAMing when:
    1)You lose 1ppm or less FC overnight, & 2)You have .5ppm CC's or less, & 3)your water is clear.

~ One should not use a sledge hammer to swat a mosquito. ~

If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

4. Back To Top    #4

Howdy, neighbor

This has been a valuable lesson about POP -- Pool Owner Patience. Nothing you want to happen with your pool happens as fast as you want.
    16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!