Pro Series and Intex Liner Interchangeable?

Jun 15, 2010
My Intex Ultra Frame liner got torn up and in replacing it I've ended up with a Pro Series liner by mistake. Before I take it out of the box and lower my chances of re-selling it, can anyone tell me for sure if the Pro Series liner will fit the Ultra Frame poles and T-fittings?
The assorted pieces that are in the Pro Series box look smaller than the Ultra Frame ones, but that doesn't necessarily mean they wouldn't fit.

TIA!

I'm not sure about this, but from looking at the pro series in a store yesterday, I think the hole where the the pro series skimmer/filter outlet may pose a problem if you aren't suing that specific filter. Instead of the typical setup of two circular holes used to attach two 1.5" hoses, it had one circular hole and one large rectangle for the outlet attachment. No idea if the frame would fit differently.

I'd be selling that liner, for the best price you can get, and order the correct one... Pool failure or liner failure can be dangerous especially if there's someone using the pool at the time of failure..... :-( I know its probably not the answer you're looking for, but I wouldn't feel comfortable doing it...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.