Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pro Series and Intex Liner Interchangeable?

1. Back To Top    #1

Pro Series and Intex Liner Interchangeable?

My Intex Ultra Frame liner got torn up and in replacing it I've ended up with a Pro Series liner by mistake. Before I take it out of the box and lower my chances of re-selling it, can anyone tell me for sure if the Pro Series liner will fit the Ultra Frame poles and T-fittings?
    The assorted pieces that are in the Pro Series box look smaller than the Ultra Frame ones, but that doesn't necessarily mean they wouldn't fit.

TIA!
    Terre Haute, IN
    18 X 48 Intex Ultra-Frame AG
    Intex Saltwater Generator/sand filtration system

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Pro Series and Intex Liner Interchangeable?

I'm not sure about this, but from looking at the pro series in a store yesterday, I think the hole where the the pro series skimmer/filter outlet may pose a problem if you aren't suing that specific filter. Instead of the typical setup of two circular holes used to attach two 1.5" hoses, it had one circular hole and one large rectangle for the outlet attachment. No idea if the frame would fit differently.
    5K gal, 16'X4' Intex Ultra AG, Intex 3in1 - 55 lb Sand Filter, SWG, 1600 GPH (Model-CS15110), T-100
    Central NC. Military family.

3. Back To Top    #3

TFP Guide

I'd be selling that liner, for the best price you can get, and order the correct one... Pool failure or liner failure can be dangerous especially if there's someone using the pool at the time of failure..... I know its probably not the answer you're looking for, but I wouldn't feel comfortable doing it...
    Intex Rectangle 18 x 9 x 52', 4544 gallon (18000 litres), 0.75 hp pool pump, 100 sqft Zodiac Titan Cartridge Filter - 40mm, Stenner Peristaltic Pump chlorine injection system, Intex Over The Wall Skimmer, Intex Fittings with 40mm plumbing Lil Patch Of Heaven. Build/Construction http://www.troublefreepool.com/threa...lice-of-heaven

4. Back To Top    #4

Oh, that makes sense. Hope you get the answers you need. Best of luck!
    5K gal, 16'X4' Intex Ultra AG, Intex 3in1 - 55 lb Sand Filter, SWG, 1600 GPH (Model-CS15110), T-100
    Central NC. Military family.