NewbiePOOLgeek

Hey all my name is Lesa and I am the new owner of a used INTEX Summer escapes pool(came with my newly purchased home). I am completely green in pool care and maintenance and am looking for any and all advice I can get. My husband and I would like to change the pool to a SWG system and have researched it quite a bit. My question is what chemicals do I need? What sized Generator do I need? and What sized and what kind do I need? For a Maintenance free, or as maintenance free as I can get pool? Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the forum. :wave:

DO NOT buy an SWG that you hope is maintenance free or close to it.....you will be disappointed.

Buy an SWG because you are willing to pay a premium for convenience. The SWG delivers chlorine to your pool so you don't have to. Other than that, there is little difference.

You don't need any chemistry other than salt and you will need an SWG rated about 50% or more higher than the size of your pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.