Robotic pool cleaner reviews

Sep 30, 2012
Houston,Tx
Not robotic... but had a Hayward navigator, replaced it with Poolvergnuegen (The Pool Cleaner). You should find a bunch of reviews of it here, I think it is the favorite, it's definitely mine. If you do choose it, don't get the the 4 wheel, it doesn't climb walls as well as the two wheel. Some good video's of it at work on Youtube as well.

Triton and Premier are the same thing. I looked at it. I was just wondering why the M5/Z5 is so much better. I mean I can afford it. I just don't believe in wasting money. I swear someone needs to do a sticky on robotic cleaners. There are just so many ways to go. It is quite confusing too. Warranty info, replacement motor cost, cleaning ability. Retail/internet models which are the same. Which cleaners have a warranty when buying online.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
If you order the Z5, type in DOLPHIN100 in the code box @ checkout. should take another 100 off....It did a cpl weeks ago when I ordered. I paid 1299.00 others here paid 1199 about 1-1.5mo ago.

I just ordered an hour ago. I have a bad back due to a car wreck. The top loading filters, caddy, and not a crazy weight made this a good choice for me. Also, I am lazy as it gets. The less work I have to do the better. It is what made me decide to get the Z5 for the extra 3-400 over other cleaners.

Ohh yea, thank you all that helped and responded to my threads on robotic cleaners. I still think it would be helpful to list them all out. Maybe I will do it if I am bored so a mod can stick it. I found this to be the only real confusing thing to pick as far as pools go.

Ohh yea, thank you all that helped and responded to my threads on robotic cleaners. I still think it would be helpful to list them all out. Maybe I will do it if I am bored so a mod can stick it. I found this to be the only real confusing thing to pick as far as pools go.

I couldn't agree more. BrushPup made it easier for me. I got to witness his Dolphin in action and decided it can't get better than that. Without his salesmanship I'd still be researching. Dolphin owes him some commission.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.