Dirty Pool Liner

Jul 17, 2011
Corinth, NY
Hello. For some reason my pool lost almost all of it's water during the winter months. :( There was 1/4 of water left in the pool. I don't think there is a hole in the liner so why would the water be so low? Also, the bottom of the liner is very dirty so I am now empting the rest of the water and the I have to clean the liner. What is the best cleaning solution to use to clean a liner? Thanks for your help.

Mark

Re: Dirty Poll Liner

mkdsk101,

I have sent you a PM on this issue and corrected your signature. To add a new signature go to................
Settings > Edit Signature

Did inspect the entire liner and there are no holes at all. Do winter pool covers seep water through them at all? What is the best cleaning solution to use on a liner?

- - - Updated - - -

I used the pool the summer of 2013 and then covered it for the winter and then opened it up today and the water was very low.

I have no experience with above ground pools and their liners. If it is anything like an inground, the important thing to do is fill it and balence the water, run filter....brush.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.