LifeTime Supporter
Aug 9, 2013
Pennsylvania
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Yay!!! Finally my pool is going in. Since it started today and will finish today, I didn't think this fit the "Under Construction" thread. Pool guys have been great. They've done everything I've been reading on here for months, so I feel confident they are doing a great job. We were going to get water delivered, but he won't come on a Sunday. So, the guys working will use two hoses. Might just fill it that way all the way now. Got pavers for the "pump station". Can't wait!!

MermaidMama

18' Round x 52" Doughboy AGP
Powerline XP Pump 1 HP
Aquaview 17" Sand Filter
TF-100 Test Kit

JUST WAITING ON INSTALL!

Finally!!!! I bet you are so excited!!! We are here for you to help with any questions you may have! Post pics of the liner n fill! I can't remember, are you doing a deck this year?

Finally!!!! I bet you are so excited!!! We are here for you to help with any questions you may have! Post pics of the liner n fill! I can't remember, are you doing a deck this year?

Man, I wish we were doing a deck right away. It's going to have to wait until fall or even Spring. We just put a huge new deck on the back, then the pool. So we'll hold off for now. I'll get a better pic and you can see where the pool deck will go and it will attach right into the current deck.

Pool should be filled late tomorrow morning.

MermaidMama

18' Round x 52" Doughboy AGP
Powerline XP Pump 1 HP
Aquaview 17" Sand Filter
TF-100 Test Kit

JUST WAITING ON INSTALL!

So, pool went in Sunday. Filled by Monday afternoon. How long can I make it with no chemicals and electric?

Hoping to get electrical completed Thursday or Friday.

Pool guy is coming back today to do the skimmer/return, set up pump and filter and bring our ladder. My girls are going to be so happy. Sunshine is trying to break through today.

Very nice deck and pool!

Thanks Casey!!

Use pool math to dose with 2ppm FC and let the kids mix it in and play. Wont hurt them. :goodjob:

Thanks ladies!!

The kids are being tortured. The pool guy didn't show up today to finish the skimmer, return, pump and filter. He was ALSO supposed to bring the ladder. Frustrated, but they waited this long, whats another day. Pool guy should be here tomorrow to finish.

lol I bet you're the meanest mom today for saying NO! :mrgreen:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.