Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Viynylworks 24" safety fence install

1. Back To Top    #1

Viynylworks 24" safety fence install

So have started the vinyl fence install on a 20' by 52" intex pool. First thing they say to use a 5/32 drill bit. That is a bit small. I started to use a 3/16 bit. Have to mount the brackets like this. reason for this is so there is a little more support than being above the T's. I will update some more later but this is the start.

So further into the installation noticed the screws are cheap. Have be very careful to not strip the holes.

20'x54" intex ultra Sand filter. with SWG Still work in progress will have Resin 24" fence around the top. Hooked to a 10x6 Deck that is attached to another 10'x6' Kids Club house. Slide from main deck into pool. Intex softwall lights. Kenwood Marine radio sealed in a deck box all Bluetooth controlled with Pyle 5" outdoor speakers.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Viynylworks 24" safety fence install

Looking good! Keep the pics coming.

18'x48" Intex Ultra-Frame (Grey), Intex 2150gph Sand Filter (#28647EG), Intex Krystal Clear SWCG (#54601EG), Hayward SP1091LX Dyna-Skim, Intex LED Light.

3. Back To Top    #3

Here is the first section on the pool

I have a gap between the fence and the deck rail not sure yet how I will cover it yet.

Section 2

This will take all day.

From the inside

20'x54" intex ultra Sand filter. with SWG Still work in progress will have Resin 24" fence around the top. Hooked to a 10x6 Deck that is attached to another 10'x6' Kids Club house. Slide from main deck into pool. Intex softwall lights. Kenwood Marine radio sealed in a deck box all Bluetooth controlled with Pyle 5" outdoor speakers.

4. Back To Top    #4

TFP Guide

Wow, that's coming along nicely.... I really like that...
    Intex Rectangle 18 x 9 x 52', 4544 gallon (18000 litres), 0.75 hp pool pump, 100 sqft Zodiac Titan Cartridge Filter - 40mm, Stenner Peristaltic Pump chlorine injection system, Intex Over The Wall Skimmer, Intex Fittings with 40mm plumbing Lil Patch Of Heaven. Build/Construction http://www.troublefreepool.com/threa...lice-of-heaven

5. Back To Top    #5

Here is how far i got today.

6. Back To Top    #6

Here is the completed safety fence.

7. Back To Top    #7

Very, very nice! This is the way to go for sure. How about a link to where to purchase? I see your in Fargo, you buy local?
    Ultra 16', Intex Sand filter/pump combo, 8' x 20' solar panels, solar blanket w/roll tube, 1" extruded foam floor with Gorilla pad, Liquid chlorine and stabilizer.

8. Back To Top    #8

I actually ordered if off of amazon. Have to order the number of sections to match the number of poles I ordered 16 sections because 4 sections on my pool are against the deck. It works really well. Fencing

9. Back To Top    #9

Nice, thanks for the link!
    Ultra 16', Intex Sand filter/pump combo, 8' x 20' solar panels, solar blanket w/roll tube, 1" extruded foam floor with Gorilla pad, Liquid chlorine and stabilizer.