Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Screenlogic2

1. Back To Top    #1

Screenlogic2

Had a question on this as we finally got it installed. We have had an easytouch remote controller. I also installed the PC software with the screenlogic2. I don't see where you can adjust the rpm on the intelliflo or adjust the output on the intellichlor (or see salt levels for that matter) when using the iPhone app, but the easytouch remote and pc software both allow this. Am I missing something on the app?

Why wouldn't the app match the PC software?
    Chesterfield, MO
    In Ground vinyl liner pool
    - Lagoon Shape - 40'x30'x20'
    - Intelliflo VS Pump
    - Intellichlor Salt System
    - Triton II Sand Filter
    - Pentair MasterTemp Heater
    - EZ Touch Controller
    - Faux stone water feature with sheer descents
    - Turbo twister slide

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Screenlogic2

Bfassler -

Did you ever get it figured out? Pool just got plastered today and acid washed tomorrow. Would like to set up my ScreenLogic 2 and IntelliChlor SWG by tomorrow if possible? Is the set-up easy and simple? Can I plug the components into my cable/router modem? What do I need to do to have it communicate with the wireless set-up which has already been installed correctly? Will it automatically pick it up? Thank you for any help possible!

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Screenlogic2

Quote Originally Posted by Bfassler View Post
    Had a question on this as we finally got it installed. We have had an easytouch remote controller. I also installed the PC software with the screenlogic2. I don't see where you can adjust the rpm on the intelliflo or adjust the output on the intellichlor (or see salt levels for that matter) when using the iPhone app, but the easytouch remote and pc software both allow this. Am I missing something on the app?

Why wouldn't the app match the PC software?
    The iPhone and Android ScreenLogic Apps do not have the full functionality of the PC program. The biggest one I know of is that you cannot set or change schedules from the Apps as you can from the PC. I called Pentair about this and was told that they do not have current plans to upgrade the Apps. I think when the competition gets more sophisticated Pentair may change its mind and upgrade the Apps.

Overall, the ScreenLogic and EasyTouch is working great for me. My PC is easy enough to get to if I want to change something.
    38000 Gal, IG, Plaster, 20' x 40' x 10', Attached Raised Spa, Intelliflo VS 3 HP (011018), Pentair Quad DE 60 Filter, Raypak (Rheem) 400,000 BTU (407a low Nox), Easy Touch 8 upgrade, Screenlogic 2 with wireless, IS-4 Spa Side Remote, Stenner 45MPHP10 w/15 gal tank, Intellibrite 5g (3), Dolphin Triton Plus robot with PRO remote, Water Tech Catfish handheld vacuum for spa, TF100 with SpeedStir.