Hey folks, first time i've tried to use the SWG this season and in 24 hours hasn't shocked the pool at 100%. Had been using household bleach over the Winter and pool needed five bags of salt to get the level up, SWG led says salt is "high flashing good/good" and "Cell" light has been on constantly, just no chlorine.
36000 gallon vinyl pool, chlorine is being generated at the outlet, +5, but behind the outlet chlorine is nonexistent, maybe .5-1 after running 24 hours. SWG is made for 60k pool and at 24 hours/100%, it should be smokin. Stabilizer is testing not nearly as strong at outlet as behind outlet 0-30/at outlet, 50 behind outlet. PH is high, 7.8-8. TA is 120-180.
Pool recirculates water about every 4 hours. I realize CA might be a low, but would it eat all the chlorine in the couple of hours it takes to get back to deep end of the pool.
Any thoughts as to where to start? thanks, SR