He has a 7,500 gal AG pool that does not have a SWG.
His specs as I tested them with my k2006 kit were basically:
He puts in a couple of those chlorine pucks every 2-3 days he tells me and shocks his pool once a week he tells says. So I expected his CYA to be off the chart yet I read it as 0.0 with my k-2006 test kit. His water was perfectly clear. No slime or hint of algae.
Is this one of those times when my test kit can't read it and so it shows it as 0.0 ?
If it is as high as 15 to 20 as I hear it might be, why is that considered high? My pool is at 70 which is much higher than 15 or 20 yet my 70 is not considered high. What gives? What should his next move or my next step for him be?