Out of R-0871

This is not an uncommon occurrence when people buy the K-2006 instead of the TF-100 like we recommend, especially if they have to SLAM, thinking that they are saving themselves money.

Get some refills ordered ASAP!!!

Where is CA are you? Your location is not specific enough.

Get the order going, unfortunately you are on the opposite end of the country from tftestkits.net which will make the shipping take longer unless you upgrade. Amazon might be quicker.

I am not aware of a company in your town that might have it. Any commercial pool supply stores?

Get the order going, unfortunately you are on the opposite end of the country from tftestkits.net which will make the shipping take longer unless you upgrade. Amazon might be quicker.

I am not aware of a company in your town that might have it. Any commercial pool supply stores?

Alright, so I have checked several stores in town to no avail. I will order from Amazon tonight, I am going to order the huge bottle. It says R-0871-E...what does the E stand for? Is this the correct replacement?!!

So what do I do now? The last few tests yesterday were about FC 24. I kept adding more bleach (according to POolMath) to bring it to 31. I never reached 31 =( My last reading last night was 24, I added the last of my bleach (about 3/4 jug), and then tested this morning with the last of my Reagent and it said it was 29. I've done nothing since. Do I keep adding bleach this week? Can I just let it come down naturally then start running by SWG when I detect it needs it with an old test strip I have until the new reagent comes? Can the kids swim in the meantime? My CC has been 0 for a few days and it looks clear. I haven't passed the OCLT yet but I'm at a standstill.

Please Help!!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.