PoolCalculator.com Updated

JohnN

Jun 24, 2012
Howell, NJ
Normally I use the calculator hosted here on TroubleFreePool.com, but I decided to check out PoolCalculator.com for the heck of it. Someone made a major overhaul to the calculator. Has anyone seen the updated website? Sorry if this has been posted before, I did a quick search and didn't find anything.

Interesting. Looks like it is all superficial though ... some color changes, etc and with annoying and ugly ads plastered all over it. It actually seems less clear how to use it to me at this point.

Does not have the functionality updates that PoolMath does either.

I agree, I prefer PoolMath's layout better, so I will continue to use it. I found it odd that PoolCalculator hasn't been updated in years, and now they went and made major cosmetic changes. What functionality updates were introduced to PoolMath? I've been away for a while, so I must have missed them.

Also interesting that they update the format very soon after we started recommending PoolMath instead :suspect:
PoolMath has changes to the shock level FC numbers and added more choices for the new 8.25% bleach and I think something else that I do not remember.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.