Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Center Justification

1. Back To Top    #1

Center Justification

Sorry if this seems trivial. When reading posts they are all center justification. The forum topic are left justified, when I click on a sub-forum with posts they all center justify. Confounds me, I have looked at virtually every setting for myself and the forum, cannot for the life of me figure out why. I prefer the posts to be left justified. Happens on both laptops in my house. Any thoughts?
    30,000 gallon Sylvan, Hayward 60 sq ft DE filter, IntelliBrite LED Light, Circupool SI45+ SWG, Raypak 400k BTU Propane Heater

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Center Justification

Everything I see is left justified in it's containing box. I am unaware of any setting that might change that, though there are settings I have never looked at. Certainly, if there is a setting the default is left justified.

What does it do when you logout and then view the forum not logged in?
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

That's weird. Mine all display correctly.
    Is this one showing centered, too?
    It should be right-justified.
    16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!

4. Back To Top    #4

Quote Originally Posted by spudman View Post
    Sorry if this seems trivial. When reading posts they are all center justification. The forum topic are left justified, when I click on a sub-forum with posts they all center justify. Confounds me, I have looked at virtually every setting for myself and the forum, cannot for the life of me figure out why. I prefer the posts to be left justified. Happens on both laptops in my house. Any thoughts?
    My view is center justified too...just recently started. ??
    Bonnie
    Outdoor Vinyl IG 16'x32' 15,000 Gallon
    Hayward Super Pump
    Hayward S-244T Sand Filter 62 GPM

5. Back To Top    #5

Quote Originally Posted by Richard320 View Post
    Your post is right justified.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JasonLion View Post
    Everything I see is left justified in it's containing box. I am unaware of any setting that might change that, though there are settings I have never looked at. Certainly, if there is a setting the default is left justified.

What does it do when you logout and then view the forum not logged in?
    Justification looks fine when logged out...
    Bonnie
    Outdoor Vinyl IG 16'x32' 15,000 Gallon
    Hayward Super Pump
    Hayward S-244T Sand Filter 62 GPM

6. Back To Top    #6

Quote Originally Posted by Richard320 View Post

That post appears right justified.

Whatever you did or something changed, but now all my individual forum posts appear left justified. Dont know why, could have been an IE9 issue, wonder if that is why Chome overtook IE recently in popularity. Either way thanks for your time in this matter.
    30,000 gallon Sylvan, Hayward 60 sq ft DE filter, IntelliBrite LED Light, Circupool SI45+ SWG, Raypak 400k BTU Propane Heater

7. Back To Top    #7

This should be fixed as of late last night. Good to hear the fix actually worked.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School