Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Center Justification

  1. Back To Top    #1

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Yardley, PA
    Posts
    17

    Center Justification

    Sorry if this seems trivial. When reading posts they are all center justification. The forum topic are left justified, when I click on a sub-forum with posts they all center justify. Confounds me, I have looked at virtually every setting for myself and the forum, cannot for the life of me figure out why. I prefer the posts to be left justified. Happens on both laptops in my house. Any thoughts?
    30,000 gallon Sylvan, Hayward 60 sq ft DE filter, IntelliBrite LED Light, Circupool SI45+ SWG, Raypak 400k BTU Propane Heater

  2. Back To Top    #2
    JasonLion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Silver Spring, MD
    Posts
    37,879

    Re: Center Justification

    Everything I see is left justified in it's containing box. I am unaware of any setting that might change that, though there are settings I have never looked at. Certainly, if there is a setting the default is left justified.

    What does it do when you logout and then view the forum not logged in?
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

  3. Back To Top    #3
    Richard320's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Dimas, CA (LA County)
    Posts
    18,768

    Re: Center Justification

    That's weird. Mine all display correctly.
    Is this one showing centered, too?
    It should be right-justified.
    16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!

  4. Back To Top    #4

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Olalla, WA
    Posts
    9

    Re: Center Justification

    Quote Originally Posted by spudman View Post
    Sorry if this seems trivial. When reading posts they are all center justification. The forum topic are left justified, when I click on a sub-forum with posts they all center justify. Confounds me, I have looked at virtually every setting for myself and the forum, cannot for the life of me figure out why. I prefer the posts to be left justified. Happens on both laptops in my house. Any thoughts?
    My view is center justified too...just recently started. ??
    Bonnie
    Outdoor Vinyl IG 16'x32' 15,000 Gallon
    Hayward Super Pump
    Hayward S-244T Sand Filter 62 GPM

  5. Back To Top    #5

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Olalla, WA
    Posts
    9

    Re: Center Justification

    Quote Originally Posted by Richard320 View Post
    That's weird. Mine all display correctly.
    Is this one showing centered, too?
    It should be right-justified.
    Your post is right justified.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonLion View Post
    Everything I see is left justified in it's containing box. I am unaware of any setting that might change that, though there are settings I have never looked at. Certainly, if there is a setting the default is left justified.

    What does it do when you logout and then view the forum not logged in?
    Justification looks fine when logged out...
    Bonnie
    Outdoor Vinyl IG 16'x32' 15,000 Gallon
    Hayward Super Pump
    Hayward S-244T Sand Filter 62 GPM

  6. Back To Top    #6

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Yardley, PA
    Posts
    17

    Re: Center Justification

    Quote Originally Posted by Richard320 View Post
    That's weird. Mine all display correctly.
    Is this one showing centered, too?
    It should be right-justified.

    That post appears right justified.

    Whatever you did or something changed, but now all my individual forum posts appear left justified. Dont know why, could have been an IE9 issue, wonder if that is why Chome overtook IE recently in popularity. Either way thanks for your time in this matter.
    30,000 gallon Sylvan, Hayward 60 sq ft DE filter, IntelliBrite LED Light, Circupool SI45+ SWG, Raypak 400k BTU Propane Heater

  7. Back To Top    #7
    JasonLion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Silver Spring, MD
    Posts
    37,879

    Re: Center Justification

    This should be fixed as of late last night. Good to hear the fix actually worked.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •