Aqua Pro Logic - Can't Rename Aux1, Heater1 etc.

Oct 15, 2010
I have the Hayward P4 Pro Logic system. The manual indicates that through the configuration menus, there's an option to rename the inputs to a more user friendly name. I see all of the options in the menus except for the one to choose the name for the inputs.

What am I missing here? Is there a hidden menu I need to restore somehow? I have successfully entered the configuration menus but do not have any of the naming options on any of the individual configuration menus.

Hoping to get some feedback/suggestions.

Thanks

Setting names is in the Configuration area. Most things allows you to change their name in their own config section. For example the heater name is setup on the heater configuration menu, where you also enable/disable, set cool down on/off, and pump speed when heater is on.

That's the thing. The renaming item isn't available in any of the individual configuration menus. There's a configuration menu for each thing like filter, aux etc. Each menu has a list of options. One of them according to the manual should be the option to rename it. In my system, there's ok renaming item listed.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.