Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Aqua Pro Logic - Can't Rename Aux1, Heater1 etc.

1. Back To Top    #1

Aqua Pro Logic - Can't Rename Aux1, Heater1 etc.

I have the Hayward P4 Pro Logic system. The manual indicates that through the configuration menus, there's an option to rename the inputs to a more user friendly name. I see all of the options in the menus except for the one to choose the name for the inputs.

What am I missing here? Is there a hidden menu I need to restore somehow? I have successfully entered the configuration menus but do not have any of the naming options on any of the individual configuration menus.

Hoping to get some feedback/suggestions.

Thanks
    27x14x6 IG Salt Water Pool
    Raypak 206 NG Heater
    T-Cell-9 Super Chlorinator
    Hayward Tristar 1/2 HP Pump
    Aqua P4 Logic System w/AquaPod
    Cartridge Filter System

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Aqua Pro Logic - Can't Rename Aux1, Heater1 etc.

Setting names is in the Configuration area. Most things allows you to change their name in their own config section. For example the heater name is setup on the heater configuration menu, where you also enable/disable, set cool down on/off, and pump speed when heater is on.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

That's the thing. I see each of the individual configuration menus but the renaming item isn't available or listed in each of the configuration menus.
    Using Tapatalk

4. Back To Top    #4

That's the thing. The renaming item isn't available in any of the individual configuration menus. There's a configuration menu for each thing like filter, aux etc. Each menu has a list of options. One of them according to the manual should be the option to rename it. In my system, there's ok renaming item listed.
    27x14x6 IG Salt Water Pool
    Raypak 206 NG Heater
    T-Cell-9 Super Chlorinator
    Hayward Tristar 1/2 HP Pump
    Aqua P4 Logic System w/AquaPod
    Cartridge Filter System