Spa LED replacement vs Pool LED replacement???

I have a Swimpquip light housing that is too small for the LED color light bulbs. It has a normal screw in fixture, it is just only 5 1/2" dia inside and all COLOR lights for pool that I have found so far are at least 6" in dia. I have found the "white" LED that will fit but we really wanted the color changing option.

Spa lights are much smaller and will fit into the housing and are color changing. Just wondering if anyone has tried a spa light in their pool and what were the results?

I know the intensity will not be as strong and the light will not be as bright...were you happy with the choice or should I just go with the "white" light and be boring??:crazy:

I just posted about these in another thread - maybe not the exact ones linked, but it should give you an idea. They are LED lights that screw into your returns and use the water flow to power the LEDs - no wires. I've seen versions that have color changing LEDs - maybe you can use a white pool light and add these instead! :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.