Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: TripleB4me

1. Back To Top    #1

Hi All,

We just got our pool, 40x20 IG vinyl and IG fiberglass spa completed and filled 2 weeks ago. I was/am an avid poolforum student during our build and have followed step by step all the great advise and have perfectly clear sparkling water thanks to all the great people over there; I see many familiar usernames here.

We're having a great time with our new pool and spa and I take a lot of pride in the way it looks which reflects on all the great people here from poolforum. I'm looking forward to making new friends here and continuing my education.

Thanks Again,
    20x40 IG Vinyl, 1.5 HP Whisperflo, Sta-Rite System 3 (300) Sq. ft Cart
    Intellichlor IC40 SWCG, 125,000 BTU Pentair heatpump, Polaris 280
    7' IG FG Spa, 2 HP Whisperflo, Pentair Dynamic III Cart (100) Sq. ft

2. Back To Top    #2
    Pearland, TX (Houston Suburb)
    Welcome to the site. I think you will find this site very friendly, inviting, and educational. Glad to hear you are enjoying your TroubleFreePool already. Again Welcome.

21K Inground Custom w/ Spa (Gunite/Plaster), SWCG, Hayward Northstar, Polaris 280, Hayward Color Logics, Jandy PS-8

3. Back To Top    #3
    Congrats on deciding to use the simple and affordable bbb method!!

Welcome to TFP!

8000 gallon 20' x 48" round vinyl frame pool, 12" sand filter (don't have the specs on the pump), TF100 test kit
    Handy Links: PoolMath, TF-100 Test Kit, Pool School, CYA-Chlorine Chart
    "Shock" is a process, not a product!

4. Back To Top    #4

Hi, it's really nice to meet you. What a fun summer you're going to have with your new pool.

14,000 gallon, in ground, plaster, free form, play pool.
    Sta-Rite Max-E-Glass with a 1.5 hp Emerson motor
    WaterCo Micron High Rate sand filter S750 490 lb, 4883 sq ft - using ZeoBest
    In floor Polaris cleaning system
    Blue Diamond robot for those after storm days when I can't wait overnight for the in floor to clean it.