IQ900-RS Set Up Question

ears

Jul 6, 2013
I recently upgraded my Aqualink-RS with a IQ900-RS and unless I am crazy, I could have sworn that the AUX's that weren't being used were hidden on my One Touch Panel. The only thing that I can manage to do since I put the upgraded board in is to change the labels on the AUX's to "Not Used". Is there a way that I can hide the AUX labels so that I dont have to cycle through them when I am turning off/on my equipment? I have attached a pic to show you what I am talking about. Thanks for the help.

Attachments

• One_Touch.jpg
    One_Touch.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 20
I have an AquaLink RS OneTouch (rev R) and have always had several AUX labels show on the screen (which I changed to Not Used also). If you eventually add another relay controlled feature, you must first get rid of the NOT USED label. The relay drivers will NOT permit any relays to engage until that particular label has been changed.
George

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.